Our team building consultants in the Philippines use team play and gamestorming to equip managers the opportunity to master team dynamics. Experienced team leaders know that defining their team’s purpose is just the beginning— what follows is the hard work of managing day-to-day relationships among not just core members of the team but also the external stakeholders who contribute to the team’s success.
To accomplish the goals and tasks for which they are accountable, team leaders must establish a foundation of trust and the ability to work out the differences that can sometimes hinder productivity.
Managing Team Dynamics workshop provides managers the opportunity to increase their effectiveness and maximize their fundamental strengths by learning the critical skills to successfully navigate complex team dynamics.
Developing the ability to build team relationships, deal appropriately and proactively with differences and conflicts, present issues and disagreements in a clear and constructive manner and to recognize, respond to and give constructive feedback allows team leaders to develop win-win solutions, increasing productivity and individual satisfaction.
Managing Team Dynamics workshop is intended for managers and senior leaders.
Benefits to Teams
- Establish an environment of trust and mutual support
- Respond nondefensively to issues raised in the team environment
- Identify different types of conflict, resulting in a clearer path to resolution
- Express issues and disagreements clearly and directly while using constructive feedback techniques
- Resolve differences by negotiating win-win solutions
Leaning Experience Objectives
- Master various aspects of team dynamics, including differences and conflicts
- Identify the role of trust in team development
- Listen actively to the opinions of others
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- Assess networks, roles and relationships that impact team success and contribute to conflicts or less-than-effective results
- Identify win-win solutions and work to achieve them
Team Building Program
- Team Dynamics
- Differences and Team Dynamics
- Trust and Team Dynamics
- Dealing with Our Own Team’s Differences
- Bringing Up an Issue
- The Importance of Active Listening
- The Role of Feedback
- Role Clarity in Team Dynamics
- Dealing with Differences Outside Our Team
- Relationship Mapping
- Negotiating a Solution
You can equip your managers the ability to lead teams. Find out how the team building consultants of Business Innovation can help you.