We use team plays to equip members of teams to manage team dynamics. Experienced team members know that defining their team’s purpose is just the beginning— what follows is the hard work of managing day-to-day relationships among not just core members of the team but also the external stakeholders who contribute to the team’s success.
To accomplish the goals and tasks for which they are accountable, team members must establish a foundation of trust and the ability to work out the differences that can sometimes hinder productivity.
Managing Team Dynamics workshop provides your intact teams the opportunity to increase their effectiveness and maximize their fundamental strengths by learning the critical skills to successfully navigate complex team dynamics.
Developing the ability to build team relationships, deal appropriately and proactively with differences and conflicts, present issues and disagreements in a clear and constructive manner and to recognize, respond to and give constructive feedback allows team members to develop win-win solutions, increasing productivity and individual satisfaction.
Managing Team Dynamics workshop is intended for employees at all levels who are members of intact teams. Managers and senior leaders who oversee the activities of teams will also benefit, whether they are technically “members” of the team or not.
Benefits to Teams
Establish an environment of trust and mutual support
Respond nondefensively to issues raised in the team environment
Identify different types of conflict, resulting in a clearer path to resolution
Express issues and disagreements clearly and directly while using constructive feedback techniques
Resolve differences by negotiating win-win solutions
Leaning Experience Objectives
- Master various aspects of team dynamics, including differences and conflicts
- Identify the role of trust in team development
- Listen actively to the opinions of others
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- Assess networks, roles and relationships that impact team success and contribute to conflicts or less-than-effective results
- Identify win-win solutions and work to achieve them
Team Building Program
- Team Dynamics
- Differences and Team Dynamics
- Trust and Team Dynamics
- Dealing with Our Own Team’s Differences
- Bringing Up an Issue
- The Importance of Active Listening
- The Role of Feedback
- Role Clarity in Team Dynamics
- Dealing with Differences Outside Our Team
- Relationship Mapping
- Negotiating a Solution