This team building workshop will help your team strengthen team communication and improve work processes.
We all agree on that communication affect team’s performance, morale, and work enjoyment levels.
Communication improves team cohesion. Members of cohesive teams are more cooperative and effective in achieving their goals.
Often circumstances change over time, but an organization’s work processes do not keep pace.
It will help if members of the team will have opportunities to explore how they might redesign work processes. By involving members in the modifying of work processes, the manager can generate broader commitment for a new course of action.
- Strengthen team communication
- Improve work processes.
- Build more cohesive teams.
- Improve team performance.
- Encourage commitments to new course of action
What You’ll Get
- 5 team building workshops
- 4 Team Games
- 4 Experiential Activities
- Debrief Sessions
- Target behavior change
- Real World Challenges
- Toolkit for Teams
We also provide handouts, worksheets, and handouts. We bring training materials and game props. We also maximize the use of venue’s facilities,
Team Building Workshops
Five workshops will help improve team communication and processes. At the end of the one-day program, team members make declaration of commitment to practicing new sets of behavior that will improve communication and work process.
Finding Our Connections
- Get to know others and find similarities and develop connections of strengths
- Create visual representation of known and unknown connections
- Examine how the team communicate to each other.
- Pick what communication patterns work.
- Provide ways to improve communication
- Explore existing feedback patterns
- Practice giving feedback
- Agree on feedback mechanism
Improving Work Process
- Define an existing process at a high level
- Uncover areas of confusion and misundertanding
Declaring Team Commitments
- Agree on new team behaviours
- Declare individual commitments
- Promote team commitments